How's holiday? Is it like mine? Going back to school most of the days? Craving to go out now.
The last week was cramped with 0-level fnn practical. Super tiring for me. But i'm glad it's over now. One obstacle done.
2 hours ago, i just came back from a family picnic at labrador park. It was a sad that my cousin couldn't come. We have quite a lot of things to chat i think. I played disc and ball then ate KFC there. Amazingly, after a few coaxing by my mum, my grandma finally agreed to play the ball.. She improve a lot. From missing many balls to catching most of them. We had fun although it was simple and slow.
The view of the sea, splashing of the waves and lighting of the boat was pleasant. I even got a very near view of the helicopters that were rehearsing for the national day parade. I realise that when you go to a park or beach, it often show heavy clouds, lightning, that it's going to rain. And spoil your day. But..it will not rain after all. Yea?
Still, i'm glad it didn't. (: