Ah, caught a flu recently. So irritaing! I almost practically have to bring a tissue box everywhere i go. (except for sch) The only "peaceful" time i had was actually sleeping. After 2 days, it finally got a bit better already but not entirely yet. Flu, flu go away!
So many tests this week. Today had maths level and ss.
Tomorrow is good friday. YEs! A break off from all those tests. Left with oral next week.
I'm most worried in conversation,
And can go sud sud suddenly BLanK! ><
Scary!
So boring. I'm online now and there's no one to talk to. can those i know add me pls? I seriously forgot all your hotmails le. And, I feel that nowadays Mr teo very scary. Dont you think so? He come in always face black one. Expressionless. Like today.
He called one by one to hand-in hmwk. Then suddenly, he just call you back then ask how you get this answer. Lucky i can finish in time and can answer his question cus some i dun know how do. If not, you will get scolding! Will damn Paise one.. Everyone look at you.
Uh oh. I failed another poa test again. 9/30.
Hias..too bad le.
P.S: Happy Advanced Birthday to Gay partner, with lots of love. (: