Just got back from IT show at suntec. Mardy went with me cus my father dun want to go with me. Seriously tiring. It was VERY very Packed! Everyone was going xcuse me, xcuse me. Wasn't much use at all. My intention was going there to buy ipod nano and audio technica headphone.
I was so near into buying my ipod. Till my card failed me. So stupid and embarassing. I was already at the cashier then the machine say exceeded daily limit.. SAd and so so disappointed. I have to go back empty-handed. ): I spent hours just to reach the city hall mrt station. I saw a sea of heads. Everyone behind me was going OHmygod! YOu wouldnt belive how crowded it was! At that point, i realise how big our population in singapore is. LOL!
After that, we went to eat long john silver cus i was just too hungry. Mardy went to meet her bf. So jealous.. Haha! jkjk. Glad that she was happy anw. Then, i went home myself.
Zzz..may considering going to take a nap now. Sayo nara!