Yesterday my family went to orchard. The lightings were normal. Not much deco. Maybe they are saving money. Economy bad now. wow!, I saw americans there. So tall! So fair! So nice-looking!
We went shopping for clothes as usual. Mostly just seeing cus no $ buy. Also ecomomy problem loh...(haha, jk). Then i went to the world of sports. (wait...as i'm typing here, there's someone singing karaoke. So early in the morning! Ouch my ears r hurting..)
They have discount and was last day. I went around looking. Then a woman ask if i was a salesperson there. I think becuz i was just folding back the clothes that i took.
Then, another encounter that i realized it wasn't of what i did that make me look like a salesperson.
It happen in the OG shop.
I was finding a jacket for my sista.
Just walkin walkin, then this woman came behind me, holding out a shirt and a button.
She say,
"excuse me, the button drop already."
I tot i was the one who drop it, BUt the shirt wasn't from this area.
So, i said
"HUH?"
She said
" Sew lah!"
Why the heck did you ask me to sew the shirt?! So rude! and she's like so fierce looking.
I just stared at her blankly.
.........
Suddenly,TINK!
She finally realized. and went away. -.-
Ok, it should be becus of what i wear bah. Make me look like a assistant..
Felt so stupid after that..making sure i get out of there fast!
(a salesperson always wear a tag. Why can't you see?)