I Juz came back from 3 days 2 night of chalet at Coasta Sand Downtown East.The first day was ok and nth special.The fun started on the 2 day.I went to the Wild Wild Wet.Quite fun.LOts of slides.There was the wave pool. One of the sso called slides was so scary.LIke my heart was about to come out already.YEw! At first i was sitting at the back so not so bad lo.BUt it was the 1 time so accidentally bit my tongue.Ouch!Pain lehx(: I went to sit at the front the 2 time and was already screaming like hell.Oh My gosh!Tat was 1 of my best ride.The other was the family 1 tat u can sit with 8 ppl & went down the long and thrilling slide(:Went quite a few times.It rain once and they had to stop all the activities. Many ppl was so sad and angry as we sat under the shelter for 2 and a half hour.Hiaz... Wat a day.So i had a snack first.Finally they let us off!
And we played for quite a while before going off after a tiring day.Then zzz......