YIppee...*
Todae i finally, went to the place where i always wanted to go....tat is BUGIS!!! HaHa(: i was always told tat there was a lot of nice and cheap things there. So after the long journey, mii father and i finally reach there. I thought the place was big at first. BUt after walking round & round,i was bored and fell tat the place was not so big after all.After tat, i went across the road to Bugis Street.Wow! it was like pasa malam. Crowded & noisy,loaded with people and tourist.i saw i necklace tat i wanted but felt tat i may hab spent to much $ todae, so i gave it up. Tat was becuz i spent mii money to buy a wallet from the wallet shop tat i always wanted to buy long time ago. It was nice(: I had i nice time there, i could sae. I would wan to go there again!,despite the long trip there i think(: Hahas.Since i was so tired tat i feel like sleepin the way back(: !!!