24 NOv open house~So excited! Things to eat & "Disco"and even performances.I went there at 10 for my duty.There was not many ppl i could sae tat came to see.So it actually started to get a little bored there.My friends and i decided to take a peep at Wss as they also did hav& open house.Then they decided to go to the playground opposite and juz play a little there since we were so bored.Then we heard a father said to his son tat we were big children lo.Haiyo, so Paise lehx.Then we went back.After a few hours then we saw some ppl came and tried to shoot a few shots.(: At least we did attract a few ppl to come.BUt most were juz our sch ppl.I saw my friend tat i miss there(: So fun! Although it rain quite a few times but tat did not stop us from playin.I really enjoyed the open house.Fantastic.Yeh!